What is the best tile saw on the market? It is so difficult to choose the best one while there are so many tile saws are available. In here, you can find our several tile saw reviews which can help you to make the right decision.
Best Tile Saws of 2017
Grab a coffee and read our tile saw reviews. They’re unbiased and will save you some money in the long run as we find you the best tile saw for your needs.
1. Lackmond BEAST10PKIT Beast Wet Tile/Stone Saw, 10-Inch
- New, the Beast tile saw became available March 2017.
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor rotates to ensure accurate 22.5⁰ and 45⁰ bevel cuts. The plunge cut feature makes it easy to execute v-cap cuts, cut-outs for wall sockets, and much more.
- The largest cutting capacity in its Class and still accurate to within 1/32″. the Beast10 is capable of a Diagonal cut on a 24″ x 24″ tile
- Heavy-duty folding stand with integrated locking wheels and carry handle for quick, easy storage and transport
- Snake-pipe water system provides absolute control over the placement and volume of water hitting the blade
Pros: delivery on time, high quality “beast” saw, motor has plenty of power, very strong and reliable, it is almost ready to be use out of the box, it has wheels, the table slides smoothly, the blade is high quality, the saw cuts accurately – quickly and with minimal mess, it’s a big time saver, the bevel cuts are clean when cutting from both the top and bottom of the tile, the laser is fantastic, water pump puts out a lot of water with an adjustable flow valve, it is worth every penny… click here to read more.
Cons: this saw is a bit pricey but the time savings and accuracy you gain make it worth the price…
Highly Recommended !!!
2. DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty Wet Tile Saw with Stand, 10-inch
- Cantilevering rail cart system allows for 24-inch ripping capacity and 18-inch tile on diagonal
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles
- Plunge feature allows user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- This product ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand
Pros: arrived on time, it handles large format tile well, easy and quick to set up, the stand and tray assembly are easy to store and transport, tray moves smoothly, powerful motor, water pump is very powerful, superior pump, doesn’t make a mess while using it, blade has extra support to keep it straight, cuts are consistently straight and square, cuts through porcelain tile easily, makes clean cuts, very accurate, very large cutting capacity… here to see more reviews & see why we consider this to be the Best wet tile saw for the money.
Cons: someone complained about this saw is the scale – the saw is dead accurate but the scale has 1/4″ resolution…
Highly Recommended !!
- One piece unitized steel frame is built for increased durability and the covered linear guide bar system provides precise cutting on the entire length of the cut
- Baldor industrial electronic 1-1/2 horse power motor
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Locking blade shaft for easy blade removal
- Accommodates 6 inch and 8 inch profile wheels
Pros: great customer service, it’s faster and quieter and throws less water, sturdy and very solid, a must have for big jobs, the motor is powerful, it cut the marble like butter, the rail and sliding tray are adjustable so check for square as necessary…. see more reviews at here.
Cons: it is a heavy, blade changes are not easy…
#4. Bosch TC10 Wet Tile and Stone Saw, 10-Inch
- Expanded Rear and Side Water Collection & Run-off Trays: Prevents overspray, optimizes water retention
- Large Table Work Surface: Better work piece balance and control; especially large dimension tile (up to 24-Inch)
- Durable Cast Aluminum Base & Frame: Designed to withstand jobsite abuse
- 1.4 HP, 4200 RPM Motor – For cutting porcelain and stone
- Large Rubberized Sliding Table Surface: Sealed ball bearing casters; Better balance and control for larger tile
Pros: great saw at a great price, this saw is great quality and a work horse, its tough and well built the blade that comes with the saw is good, easy to set up, makes very nice cuts on porcelain tile, it takes little to no effort to cut a tile on this thing, pump works well, easy to drain, the tile table slide flawlessly, the spray shields work nicely, quiet enough for use indoor and not worry about water spillage … here to read other Wet tile saw reviews.
Cons: a bit pricey…
#5. QEP 83200 24-Inch Bridge Tile Saw with Water Pump and Stand, 8-Inch
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP, 3550 rpm motor, 120 Volts with North American Plug
- Convenient stand with rear locking wheels
- Adjustable tilting head offers quick and easy 45° to 90° miter cuts
- Enclosed dual water spray system evenly distributes water flow, extending the life of the diamond blade
- Includes 8-Inch continuous rim diamond blade
Pros: good option for the money, pretty good saw for tile jobs, very good for a DIY, well built, easy to use and reliable, smooth and straight edges, capable of cutting 24” tile, great cutting on a 45, easy to make straight and square long cuts, the laser made cutting and lining up your tile so fast and easy, it cuts accurately and cleanly, motor is quiet, zero vibrations … here for more.
Cons: there’s cheaper options from better known brands. …
#6. Chicago Pneumatic Industrial Tile/Brick Saw, 10-Inch
- Oversized steel frame with precision linear bar system for smooth operation
- Powerful dual capacitor motor with sealed bearings and thermal overload protection
- Head pivots to allow 22.5 and 45 degree bevel cuts
- Adjustable cutting head lets you adjust blade for standard tiles or bricks up to 3-1/2″ thick.
- 24″ cutting capacity
Pros: well made, excellent saw for the money, can’t beat it for the price, solid brick saw, the set-up was quite easy, minimal assembly required, great for cutting the brick, big enough to cut fast stack stone 2.5 inches thick, the sliding table makes all the difference when cutting tile, 24″ cut capability, cut square and true right out of the box… see other reviews at here.
Cons: you need to buy your own quality blade because it is not included…
#7. SKIL 3550-02 Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock System, 7-Inch
- Hydro Lock System includes innovative upper and lower guard designed to keep water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18-Inch x 18-Inc
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types
Pros: good packaging and shipped fast, perfect saw for home jobs, it is light in weight, really nice small wet tile saw, compact and sturdy, the saw works well, easy to use, cut through the stone easily, cuts some 18″ squares without much difficulty, angle cuts is a huge bonus, very little dust was created during the cutting of the tile… here to read more as we think this is a contender for the title of Best wet saw
Cons: it’s a slow cutter, but reviews point this as Best wet saw from SKIL…