What is the best Band Saw on the market? It is so difficult to choose the best one while there are so many Band Saws are available. In here, you can find our several reviews on Band Saws which can help you to make the right decision.
Best Band Saw Reviews of 2017
#1. Powermatic PM1500 1791500 BandSaw, 15-inch
- 14 1/2″ of throat and 14″ of resaw provide more capacity than a traditional 14″ band saw
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for heavy work pieces
- Exclusive Powermatic T-Square style Accu-Fence maximizes accuracy and safety
- The Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade and squaring to table
- Positive locking cam with pressure adjustment
Pros: free shipping, no shipping damage – it’s great, big fantastic bandsaw with many great features, you could not find a single complaint about its quality, it worth every penny, it is so quiet, no vibration, its a very smooth-running machine, its great for cut straight, 3-hp motor was to set up for resawing, fence and guides are easy to adjust, two ports dust control are great, built to last, 5 years warranty… click here to read more.
Cons: none …
Highly Recommended !!!!!
- 14-inch band saw; built-in air pump clears chips; fully enclosed motor for longevity
- 1-1/2-horsepower motor; table tips 45-degrees right and 10-degrees left
- Solid steel and cast-iron construction for durability; built-in halogen lamp
- Includes saw, motor, blade, foot brake, work light, rip fence, mitre-gauge, chip blower
- 15-inch by 15-inch table; 44-inch table height; 20 by 34 by 68 total dimensions; 203-pounds
- 1-year warranty
Pros: free delivery, this is a heavy machine and well made, it was packaged very well, very solid, one of top quality bandsaws, a good saw for the money, a workhorse with a great motor, runs and cuts beautifully, air blower keeps work area clearer and more visible than other saws, blade tension lever positions full tension, quick release makes blade changes a snap, no vibration, no problem cutting through … here to see more reviews.
Cons: if you are cutting anything over 1/2″ the stock blade is useless, you should do is toss the stock blade and put on a good quality blade …
#3. JET JWBS-14DXPRO Deluxe Pro Band Saw Kit, 14-Inch
- Built-in 12-Inch resaw capacity for cutting larger pieces of wood
- 2 Speed poly-v belt drive system
- Newly designed upper and lower cast iron frame for increased strength and rigidity
- Easy to view blade tracking window
- Blade guide post with rack and pinion adjustment
Pros: excellent shipping, affordable machine, good build quality, set up is very easy, lots of small details make it awesome. The cabinet is top quality and very nice, accurate cuts, all adjustments while working are fast, runs smooth and quiet. Considered by some as Best 14 inch bandsaw on the market, thanks to a powerful motor, heavy, durable, large re-saw size and table size … see more reviews at here.
Cons: the blade tightening system is not too well designed, the saw comes without a fence or miter gauge …
#4. Rikon 10-325 Deluxe Band Saw, Best 14 Inch Bandsaw
- Two speeds offer a variety of cutting applications
- Large work table tilts and locks into place
- Edge-facing thrust bearings extend blade and bearing life and improve stability
- Heavy-duty rip fence includes re-saw bar
- 13-inch re-saw capacity
- Two-year limited warranty
Pros: customer support, outstanding technical, packed well for shipping, great band saw for the money, very well built machine, solid construction, runs quietly, excellent micro adjustments, the blade that came with the saw is fine, this saw cut through that hard wood like butter, it does a fantastic job of resawing, it rips the 4x4s without even a complaint … here to read other reviews.
Cons: None; Is this possibly the best bandsaw for the money , you decide …
#5. Grizzly G0555LX Deluxe Bandsaw, 14-Inch Grizzly G0555 review
- All ball bearing construction
- Cast iron frame
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- 4″ dust port
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides and thrust bearings
- Open frame stand
- Includes 3/8″ blade, extruded aluminum fence, and miter gauge
Pros: nice saw for the price, it was well packed to minimize damage in shipment, plenty of power, worth every penny, fit and finish is first class, resaw fence is a nice bonus, set up very easily, the construction is solid and accurate, the flywheels were perfectly collinear, you can resaw the full 6” without any difficulties, the blade guides adjust easily, very little noise or vibration … here for more.
Cons: Our grizzly g0555 review only possible negative is blade guard with riser block does not work well, …
#6. Shop Fox W1706 Bandsaw With Cast Iron Wheels, 14-Inch
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2″
- Maximum cutting height: 6″
- Table tilt: 45 degrees right, 10 degrees left
- Blade speeds: 1,500 & 3,200 FPM
- Frame construction: Cast iron
Pros: this saw is the real deal, user friendly controls, cast iron wheels with tires already installed, the cast-iron frame is very solid, the guide bearing are easy to adjust, it cut perfectly, runs quietly, 4″ built in dust control, the instructions were clear … see other reviews at here.
Cons: this saw does not have a fence, apart from that is this the best band saw maybe?
- Delivers optimal cutting speed and performance
- Revolutionary 28-volt lithium-Ion technology
- 4-3/4-inch by 4-3/4-inch capacity
- Worm gear and chain drive
- Comes with battery, charger, and carrying case
Pros: it is not very heavy saw, powerful battery powered, more convenient than corded saw, 28 volts band saw could do most anything you ask for, quick charge, ability to cut thick metals with a switch of the blade, the blade is easy to switch, can cut beautiful straight and square cuts… here to read more why we think this is one of the best portable band saw brands.
Cons: this saw is a lot heavier and bigger than the 18 volts saws…
- Industry best 10 amp motor designed with controlled power to withstand any jobsite application
- Industry best 5-inch deep cut capacity for round or rectangular stock
- Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage
- LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in dark jobsite environment
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications (100-350 spm)
Pros: fast shipping, well-made, light weight, well balanced, quiet when running, perfect deep cut portable, its a perfect machine, the head light is very useful, cuts and preforms like a dream, good for metal and wood cutting, cuts steal like butter, it is easy to hold and can be guided to cut straight and true, the front handle is adjustable which is a nice feature… to read more click here.
Cons: none we rate this as THE best budget bandsaw…
Highly Recommended !!!
#9. POWERTEC BS900 Band Saw, 9-Inch Band Saw Reviews
- Patented blade guard adjustment for quick and easy blade change
- Table with rack and pinion adjustment for easy tilt to 45 degrees
- Blade tracking window
- Quick release blade tension lever makes blade changing easy (patented)
- Blade width range 1/8-Inch to 3/8-Inch increased versatility for scroll cutting and resawing
Pros: it arrived in perfect condition, this is a good little bench-top saw, the price was great, can’t be beat for the price, its compact and work well, easy to set up, this work great for small curves and dovetails, basic lumber cutting, perfect for small jobs, change the blade immediately, it’s quiet, doesn’t take up much room… here for other reviews.
Cons: you can not resaw with this, but at the low price, is this best bandsaw for the money maybe? …