Best Table Saw 2017
What is the best table saw on the market? It is so difficult to choose the best one while there are so many Table Saws are available. In here, you can find our several reviews on Table Saws which can help you to make the right decision.
#1. SawStop PCS31230-TGP236 Professional Cabinet Saw, 3 HP, 10-inch
- Prevents serious injury with always-on protection
- 36-inch T-Glide fence system provides smooth operation, precision measurement and sure
- Lockdown without deflection
- Fully enclosed cabinet, industry leading dust collection
- Ideal for professional woodworkers, hobbyists, and low-volume production shops
- Compatible with 10-inch standard blades and 8-inch dado sets
- Left tilting blade helps prevent wood from binding against the fence
- 220-volt power requirement
- One-year limited warranty
Pros: it is powerful and most of all, one of safest table saws on the market, perfectly adjusted for everything, 36″ pro fence is so great, 3 HP saw cuts through wood like butter, drive system is so smooth, making for vibration free operation, ease and accuracy, blade guard and riving knife work so well, the fence gauge only needed the tiniest adjustment, the wings fit perfectly, it’s worth your every penny, well designed, fantastic instructions, assembled very quickly … click here to read more.
Cons: high-end table saw with high price but you will not be disapointed, design issue on the ICS which is not on the PCS …
Highly Recommended !!!
#2. Powermatic 1792002K PM2000 Cabinet Saw, 3 HP, 10-Inch
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Built-in retractable caster system for immediate shop mobility
- Industrial-duty 30-inch Accu-Fence system ensures accurate cuts
Pros: outstanding 5 star customer service, the polished handwheels operate smoothly and effortlessly and look good in their finish, high quality, dependable, fit and finish is outstanding, the easy sliding 30” fence is remarkably accurate and easy to adjust, 3 hp motor that is available for this saw, one of smothest cutting saws, the heavy weight contributes to the relative silence of the running blade, the arbor lock is great for changing the blade, the dust chute works good … here are more reviews.
Cons: it would have been nice if the power cord was an extra x” longer, someone found the beveled edges of the extensions wings didn’t match the main table bevel, the standard throat plate supplied is a bit twisted so it doesn’t fit great …
#3. Sawstop CNS175-TGP36 Contractor Saw, 1-3/4 HP, 8-Inch
- The SawStop Contractor Saw offers versatility and safety in the shop and stability and mobility on the jobsite
- It delivers the performance you need with the peace of mind only SawStop TMs patented safety system can provide
- The SawStop table saw TMs unique brake design detects hand or finger contact with the saw blade within milliseconds, instantly stopping and retracting the blade, helping to avoid serious injury
Pros: excellent quality and service, safe and precise table saw, the safety factor of the braking system is reassuring, awesome performance, the motor is smooth on start up and quiet, the table is very stable, T-Glide fence is solid, well designed and engineered, the directions come on big, clearly written … see more reviews at here.
Cons: someone complained it didn’t include the instructions for moving the rear trunnion, the miter gauge isn’t tunable …
#4. Shop Fox W1820 Table Saw, 3 HP, 10-Inch
- Quick release riving knife, blade guard and splitter assembly
- Wide span easy glide T-fence system with positive camlock and phenolic face and smooth gliding nylon runners
- Adjustable T-slot miter gauge with anodized fence extension and flip stop
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
Pros: free shipping, great saw with nice handwheels, the trunnion is massive, powerful saw with a heavy duty table and rip fence, it’s easy to adjust and took minimum time to get square to the blade, the blade was true and straight so don’t have to adjust any parts at all, the saw comes with an excellent miter gauge, no problem with the extension table and easy to adjust … here to read other reviews.
Cons: the dust collection is good but not the best, it needs a zero clearance plate …
#5. Grizzly G0690 Cabinet Table Saw, 3 HP, 10-Inch
- Destined to be the gold standard for 10″ left tilting Cabinet Table Saws, this saw will be the focal point in any shop
- Every part of this saw says quality and performance
- From its heavy cast iron trunnions, 3 HP Leeson motor and triple belt drive to its massive cast iron table and wings, this Table Saw should last a lifetime
- You’ll also appreciate its camlock T-fence, riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge and 4″ dust collection port
Pros: shipped very promptly, great value and a great saw, it’s solid, tuned perfect out of the crate, with a high quality blade on it, made woodworking so much more easy because it rips completely effortlessly, the riving knife is extremely helpful in preventing burnout, the fence and rails were easy to install and align, fence is as smooth and accurate, it’s heavy enough to make precise cuts, easy to maintain and to adjust, cleaning is easy because there is very little saw dust … here for more.
Cons: someone advised for new buyers is consider getting a better sliding rail, and please do not use the tape scale that comes with this saw …
#6. Jet Proshop 708494K JPS-10TS Tablesaw, 1-3/4 HP, 10-Inch
- The JET ProShop Table Saw offers features you expect from a high-end cabinet saw, in the compact design of a contactor-style machine
- The saw comes with your choice of stamped steel or cast iron wings
- The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback
- A low profile riving knife is included for non-through cuts
- The exclusive ProShop fence system is available in 30” or 52” rip capacity
Pros: the saw arrived pretty quickly, it is very smooth, the saw has plenty of power, cuts heavy wood, assembly of the saw was easy, the saw exhibits very little vibration when turned on, the cast iron wings are definitely preferable to the stamped steel wings, 52” cast iron is heavy but very stable, it didn’t take too long to square up the blade and fence, saw blade alignment is outstanding … see other reviews at here.
Cons: the dust collection system does not work very well unless you have a very powerful vacuum source, the fence is not the best, the miter gauge isn’t great but what standard miter gauge is …
#7. Delta Power Tools 36-5052 Delta Left Tilt Contractor Saw, 15 Amp, 10-Inch
- Unique Tubular Stand for maximum support and stability
- Heavy duty one piece rail system for precision cuts every time
- Blade Brake stops the blade within seconds of the power being turned off
- Heavy duty RH extension board with support legs
- Large, easy to access ON/OFF switch
Pros: shipping was excellent, quality, great Delta saw for home users and contractors, mechanicals function well, the on and off switch is simple to find which helps to make sure you are safe, rugged and smooth performance, set up was straight forward and quick, the rail keeps your cuts nice and straight and the saw cuts through the wood like butter, really beautiful precise cuts, it was easy to align the fence to the miter slot, well designed, sturdy and heavy, the legs and the wheels went on rather smoothly … here to read more.
Cons: someone complained the biggest problem is that the instructions do not match the hardware maybe youtube can help …
#8. DEWALT DW744XRS Job Site Table Saw, 15 Amp, 10-Inch
- Powerful 15 amp, high-torque motor delivers no-load speed of 3,650 rpm
- Quick, tool-free adjustments with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Telescoping fence rails and rolling table saw stand for easy transport
- Dust-collection port for fast clean up
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Pros: excellent portable job site table saw, a must for any handyman, best in its class, good buy for the purchase price, the stand makes transporting convenient, you will love the small storage footprint with the rolling stand, compact and does the job very well, easy set-up and stores easily, well designed, fence is square, it cuts like a charm and smooth, measures exactly, moves easily, smooth operation … here to see something more.
Cons: someone noticed bad fence alignment from factory, the miter gauge doesn’t slide without binding in the slots on the table, doesn’t have a slide-out side or back table extension …
#9. Bosch 4100-09 Worksite Table Saw, 4 HP, 10-Inch
- New features and enhancements that make the 4100-series a precise, durable and high-performing table saw
- The 4100 features the industry’s first-ever modular smart guard system
- Other innovations include a super-durable sub-base with carry handles, Bosch-exclusive SquareLock Rip Fence with auxiliary fence slots, and a t-slot miter gauge
- With all these features, the new 4100-Series 10-inch portable table saw will keep Bosch at the top of the category
Pros: great price and quick delivery, good portable table saw, excellent choice for limited space or you need a mobile saw, right out of the box all assembly instructions of the gravity rise stand were perfect, works great for your purposes, adjustments and movements are great, the material fit and finish is well made with it, very stable and easy to fold, it’s pretty quiet, decent push stick for a freebee … to read more click here.
Cons: the blade that came with it is fine if you want to rough cut some lumber but not for finished cuts or smooth ripping, fence sticks a little, short cord …
#10. DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw, 15 Amp, 10-Inch
- 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials – the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts
- This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts
Pros: great price, delivered as promised, one of best portable saws for the money, jobsite performance and portability, the stand will save your back from dead lifting and stores vertical in your trailer or garage, convenient as it gets, very good folding design, best for home owner with limited shop space, fence is really nice and stays even front to back, its very stable when in use, needed very little adjustment out of the box, accurate, sturdy legs, guard dust port solution … here for other reviews.
Cons: no available out feed and side extensions for this saw …
#11. Makita 2705 Contractor Table Saw, 15 Amp, 10-Inch
- Adjustable dual slide guards allow for ease of measurements from the blade to the rip fence for cutting setups
- Riving knife/spreader adjusts to 3 different positions for through, non-through, and dado cuts
- Precision-machined table top remains flat and true for accurate cuts
- Right extension table allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 4×8 sheets of plywood
- Includes: Blade, rip fence, miter gauge, and wrenches
Pros: it work just like a charm, well engineered and built, this saw comes with the great rip fence that makes accurate, rip fence slides smoothly, the table extension extends very squarely, if you like a large table to support your lumber, it will serve you better than any other in its class, it’s bigger and heavier than the other portable saws… here for other reviews.
Cons: for some reason the scale didn’t line up, will not adjust to 45 deg cuts because something holds it back …
Hopefully you’ve found the best table Saw on the market both for your needs and budget. We’ve found a website dedicated to table saws and also table saw fences. If you’re still unsure it may be worth visiting this site and reading the reviews on there