What is the best Miter Saw on the market? It is so difficult to choose the best one while there are so many Miter Saws are available. In here, you can find our several reviews on Miter Saws which can help you to make the right decision.
Best Miter Saws of 2017
- The only 15-inch miter saw in the industry
- The Hitachi C15FB is built to handle tough jobs and cut through wide stock
- Including various wood materials, plywood, decorative veneer, soft fiberboard, hardboard, and aluminum products
- Its superior depth of cut and powerful motor allow for optimum material handling
- Its 11 miter stops make the C15FB a precise tool that’s incredibly easy to use
Pros: saw is very versatile, very powerful, very smooth cutter, worth every penny, very good price, it is for high-end professional trim work, no other saw in its range can compete with it, carbide blades seem to work better than factory blade, the 15″ blade cuts deeper than any other saw, best features on this saw is the window in the housing that lets you see the exact blade position, extremely accurate miters … click here to read more.
Cons: It is a very heavy saw and blades are pricy, the large blade wears down brakes much faster…
#2. Milwaukee 6955-20 Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw, 15 Amp, 12-Inch
- Miter angle fine adjust with detent override makes it simple to dial-in precise miter angles
- Miter angle digital readout provides repeatable accuracy to 0.1 degree
- Dual integral job-site lights fully illuminate the work piece and cut line from either side of the blade
- 15-amp, 3.3 max hp direct-drive motor provides increased power for high-performance cutting in hard lumber
- Integral dust channel captures 75 percent of all dust and debris
Pros: it is well built, operates extremely smooth, very accurate, very powerful, vibration free, runs quiet, rolls with ease, easy to use, the soft-start is wonderful, the electric brake is nice, digital angle readout with micro adjust, cuts 2x12s no problem, no jumping around, folds up pretty compactly for storage, dust collection is great, depth paw stop for switching back and forth from full to partial depths… here to see more reviews.
Cons: it is a little heavy, but if you’re not planning to move it, so what….
- 15 amp motor delivers 3,800 rpm no-load speed to handle a variety of materials
- Compact Axial-Glide System provides smooth, accurate cuts
- Squarelock quick-release fences allow for easy, precise alignment
- Easy adjustments with upfront bevel and miter controls and detents at common angles
- Backed by a one-year limited warranty
Pros: this saw is the “Rolls Royce” of the miter saws, it is a great buy for the features, it definitely worth the money, design is excellent, great space saver, all the setup was right on out of the box, no adjustments necessary, easy to use, adjust, the operation is smooth as silk, it cuts like a dream and clean, you will like the built-in extensions, dust control is excellent… see more reviews at here.
Cons: the saw is a bit pricey but its well worth the extra cost, it is very heavy, it doesn’t lock on the bevel at 0 degrees…
Highly Recommended !!!
#4. DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Slide Compound Miter Saw, 15 Amp, 12-Inch
- A powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor that delivers extended power and durability
- Super efficient dust collection system
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2″ nested and base molding up to 6-3/4″
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops
- Miters 60Degree to the right and 50Degree to the left providing increased capacity
Pros: great saw for the price, makes fast and accurate cuts with the original blade, cut smooth and quiet, you don’t have to adjust it, the slider is a big time saver, dust collection is pretty good for a slider, it has big knobs to adjust miter angle and the bevel … here to read other reviews.
Cons: it doesn’t have a laser sight, the dust port is its weakness …
Highly Recommended !!
#5. Bosch 5312 Dual Bevel Slide Compound Miter Saw, 15 Amp, 12-Inch
- Large 25-1/2-inch base with built-in cast sliding extensions for 40-inch total length
- Easily readable bevel and miter scales for easy setting of accurate bevel and miter angles
- Amperage is 15 and voltage is 120
- Electric brake for quick, repetitive cuts and ability to stop blade in seconds
Pros: tool arrived accurately in perfect condition, easy setup, its super smooth, a little quiet, slide is nice and smooth, cuts through oak like butter, can cut 4×8 and 4×12 beams, the stand is sturdy, great solid saw and extremely accurate, best two handles in the industry, well put together, incredibly well built, well designed, you do not use any of the bevels only ninety degree cuts… here for more.
Cons: The saw is large, heavy and awkwardly shaped, however there’s a new model out, the Bosch GCM12SD 120-Volt 12-Inch DB Glide Miter Saw
- Hitachi designed the C12RSH2 for versatile, easy use
- With its revolutionary compact slide system, the C12RSH range requires no rear clearance like other sliding saws
- Hitachi equipped the C12RSH2 with its exclusive Laser Marker System, which can be activated before the blade is in motion for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- The C12RSH has plenty of features to help you make the perfect cut the first time
Pros: powerful saw, the laser is easy to adjust from saw blade edge to saw blade edge, the sliding mechanism is extremely smooth, the sliding mechanism gives a small footprint, it is accurate and steady, the handle on this unit is ambidextrous, the 0 and 45 left settings came exact out of the box, the blade that came with the saw is pretty good and provides clean smooth cuts, cross cutting large stock is perfect every time … see other reviews at here.
Cons: it’s a bit heavy, the table is too short to each side and has an inefficient shape, turning the saw for bevel cut is slightly hard, small dust bag…
- 12-inch compound miter saw kit; easily handles a 4 x 6 at 90-degrees
- 15 amp motor delivers 4,000 rpm; horizontal D-handle; positive stops at 9 settings
- Carbide-tipped blade; fiber-reinforced polycarbonate and aluminum coating
- Includes vise, blade, 2 extension wings, socket wrench, dust bag
- 24 by 26-1/2 by 23-7/8-inches; 36.4-pounds
- 1-year warranty
Pros: shipping fast, excellent quality for the price, a lot lighter, extremely well-made, heavy but not too heavy to move to site of cutting, unbelievable power, very accurate right out of the box, rips a 4×4 like a hot knife through butter, it is much more accurate, the blade that comes with cuts great, the cuts are very clean with minimal chipping … here to read more.
Cons: the motor is not angled up for easier viewing of the work, it’s missing is a laser…
#8. Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 13 Amp, 10-1/4-inch
- Rail forward design increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual laser, lasers clearly define material to be cut
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob, large bevel scale and fine pointers easily set precise angles
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind-the-cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose
- Includes angle transfer device which automatically bisects transferred angles to the saw and aligns
Pros: highest quality, great professional saw, expensive and worth every dime, no setup required out of the box, it can nest nicely against a wall since the rails are fixed, very lightweight, actually makes no noise at all, cuts are super clean, super accurate, it will measure and line up your cuts, it cuts precisely with minimal deflection, the dust collection is amazing, manual is very well thought out … here to see something more.
Cons: saw doesn’t come with the table extension …
Highly Recommended !!!!!
#9. Hitachi C10FCH2 Miter Saw with Laser, 15 Amp, 10-Inch
- Laser Marker
- Large Pivoting Fence
- External Access Carbon Brush
- Large table for material support
- Weighs only 26.5-pounds
- 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
Pros: arrived as promised, good saw for the price, it for a small project, light weight, very functional, it has all the basic features to cut straight and compound cuts, cuts are very accurate and repeatable, miter stops are generally good and give positive feedback, it has a 5 year warranty… to read more click here.
Cons: With over 1,500 positive reviews, there’s no negatives with this item…